Monday, July 22, 2013

Just Dreaming Not Sleeping

I had some time to reach inside myself this morning, before heading out to mingle with society. I have a Dr appt with his PA. I actually look forward to those visits. It is always a pleasure to speak with Edith. Sometimes I dump and purge on her, but being a PTSD sufferer it is a blessing to have a person in life that will allow me to do so.

Then there is this huge chore I have to do afterwards, which is Grocery Shopping grrr. Too much work. I only go once a month because I am agoraphobic, which the Medical Marijuana seems to be helping me with that. The whole ritual of getting ready to leave the house usually fills with me with tremendous anxiety at the thought of dealing with the "Public".


Normally I would have had a bad night and then woke too early and stressed myself to much. Some negative situations in my realm have worked themselves out, maybe I will write about them sometimes, [maybe not does not seem worthy of my time to rehash them at this time] but for now I am in a very good mood.


Of course everyone know not to medicate and drive RIGHT!. Therefore I can not tribute my good mood to toking a bowl. I do however believe that Marijuana has residual affects that linger much longer than a chemical prescription, for both physical and psychological illnesses.


My experience so far over the past two decades of seeking medical help, is that I know I do not want to be taking addicting medications on a regular basis. I want to use it when I feel it is needed. And my biggest fear is addiction, so I am not Marijuana Medicating on a daily basis either. 


Ok gotta go start this day, here is where my mind wondered off to this morning, thinking about the relief of a negative force that has left my life, hopefully for ever.


Just Dreaming Not Sleeping. Imagination & Day Dreams. The mind is potent in finding Nirvana: [An ideal condition of rest, harmony, stability, or joy.] Where there is life, there is hope. Where there is hope, there are dreams. Vivid dreams repeated become goals. The future belongs, to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. I found this place in the recesses of my mind before the sun came up today. Thank -you for your support; Follow me google+ 



No comments:

Post a Comment