Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 5: Errands to run

I do not have much time to fiddle around online today have errands to run. I am agoraphobic due to PTSD (a symptom). So it is a huge challenge for me to go out and deal with the public. Anyway No medication for me today. I am sure every responsible person knows not to get behind the wheel of a car and drive while under the influence of a lot of medications including Medical Marijuana.

I dread the walking in and out of buildings, although I have Handicap plates. By the time I get everything done the pain in my lower back will be excruciating enough for me to act like I have Turrets Syndrome, as the F-Bombs will began to fly. All I will think about while I am out is hurry-up (not drive fast), get shit done and get back home..and toke sum meds.. BBL ♥GG

Of all the negative consequences of marijuana prohibition, none is as tragic as the denial of medicinal cannabis to the tens of thousands of patients who could benefit from its therapeutic use.
Norml.org
http://norml.org/marijuana 








No comments:

Post a Comment