Monday, July 8, 2013

Ganja Gogi: Still on Day 4

"The pain is white hot, as I try to pull myself to a sitting position in the bed, I seriously did not want to take a nap today. My Back muscles are screaming at me not to move. But If I do not get up I will piss my bed and who wants to clean that up, so I struggle. I have to focus on one foot at a time a hold onto the wall for support. The burning, stabbing pain radiates from my tail bone down the back of my legs, to the top of my feet. My Left foot is worse than my left I can barely put any weight on it at all, it refuses to support me. Reminds me for my first husband, father to my children. I am going to start calling my left foot Doug. There is a dance called the douggie, I will call it dougie cause I want it to dance but it just wants to cause me pain.

I have not taken any muscle relaxers for 3 days. I think I might have to hit that tonight. OMFG I feel a dribble run down my thigh. Oh praise the leaves I make it to the bathroom in time. 

Oxycontin or Percocet is what my doctor prescribed. Which means going through the day in a daze, muttering gibberish to myself as I try not to fall on my face again. Flexural is not a narcotic but if you really need it, it becomes addictive. I guess I was not sold the right strain of bud that will relax my muscles. 

As I first reach for my bong, the smell of cannabis makes me feel a little sad that my Daughter felt the need to alienate me because of my quest to stay stoned to the bone. The first time she saw me put a pipe in my mouth and light up, was as I huddled on the floor, in my walk in closet. It had only been two days since I had found the body of my son dead on the front porch. Did I care what she thought at that moment. Absolutely positively not. Yes I was criminalizing myself just to ease my pain? And now I was breaking the law again to ease my mind. I stopped smoking marijuana for her and my grandchildren.

Well, how far did that get me, look where I am now over 2000 miles away. Legally Certified to light up anytime I want to, I am a card carrier. 

As I flick my Bic to light the bowl on my bong filled a the feathery herb, who now feels like my best friend. (ok that was a little crazy) I feel the relaxation rush over me. Once some bitch jumped me online because I called my little dogs my babies, I think she was looking for a fight, DELETE, I hate fighting with people. No matter how it works out both people just brain warped the other one during a verbal fight. Now I am calling Marijuana my friend. Grrr what will you think of me today. WHO CARES♥ inhale, hold blow out ever so slowly that’s enough I put it away. Two hits in 8 hours, not a bad Prn (Pro re nata is a Latin phrase used in medical prescriptions to describe a dosage ‘as needed”) which in chemical medication is usually followed by Do Not take more than blah blah in 24 hrs. Humm no limit on how much or how many times a Day, on script bottle of Marijuana.

Blame my behavior on senility or dementia, after all I almost pee pee’ed myself today. I feel my second childhood coming on. Hip hip Hooray bring it on, God knows I missed out on the first one, so I sure as hell am going to enjoy the second one. 

I feel a primordial passion for pain relief, peace of mind and contentment which creates inner peace. The pain is like an old friend too, but one who stabs me in the back ( pardon he pun) every chance she gets. Reminds me of a few red-neck relatives I have through my first marriage. Humm how does a blue blood Italian girl end up with a brain damaged red-neck and produce offspring. Oh my, Well that story is located about mid-way through my Autobiography.

Very content to be where I am at, there is bitterness over the past, mostly for the time and effort I wasn’t on people who never wanted to really get to know me. It is their failure to see me with their heart or reach out to me with a pure soul. That is where the inspiration for this pic I did earlier came from.

This is my life, this is what I do for self pleasure. Yes I do enjoy expressing myself through creating and I love to share, touching other souls with my thoughts, poems and pictures. This is my contribution to a society that is in a lot of turmoil. Give me back that mellow yellow of the 1970’s when my children were toddlers. A birthday cake wish that never comes true.

Ok off to do some super dupper Dago food cooking, oops I said Dago, hope the media don’t get me for making derogatory remarks towards a race of people. Well let me tell ya this Dago can call herself anything she wants. My ancestors insisted on being recognized for their race, To be called a Dago in my household was a privilege least anyone forget where my roots lay. And if I were teased about it in grade school, I was told to hold my head high and walk proud. I knew I could call anyone on the Italian side to kick some ass if need be.

             
                                                                                              Now call me a Dago Stoner, a WOP WOP Pot Head, (WOP means without papers, got all the paperwork I need now over here lol) or here I  will give ya a place to research names for people who indulge in and partake of The Cannabis herb.

List your favorite pet names for a Marijuana User. Call me by that name … Hit me with your best shot and I will continue to walk proud, might even let you pet my head. Ruff ruff. ♥GG

The Stoners Dictionary - Mental Fx http://www.mentalfx.com/dictionary/

The 10 Most Successful Potheads on the Planet... Cool Enough to Admit It 
http://www.1stmarijuanagrowerspage.com/legalization-of-marijuana-legalization/10-most-successful-potheads.html

More Pet names: http://www.hightimes.com/read/what-your-favorite-stoner-pet-name

420 Magazine Member 
http://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-people/


No comments:

Post a Comment