Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A New way of Life

A New way of Life
I just started a new adventure today and I wanted to share from the very first day. It will take me a while to set up. But Everything I can learn new, I will be passing my education onto you.

I hope you choose to follow me. I am not as fast as I used to be but it is just as important to me to cover all bases in everything I endeavor to do. From Spell checking to creating custom graphics to express myself.

So let me go work on creating this page so it looks good first and then I shall tell you about the day I have had.


GajaGoji Email

Feel like sharing your experience? Join me. Send me an Email and share your story. I may post it here. This page is all about sharing our experience not only for those who are applying for their Medicinal Marijuana, but also coping the debilitating pain and how Herbal alternatives are superior in relieving the pain and depression that is associated with Disability. 

In 2005 I was re-classified as Total and Permanent Disability. A big blow to my ego, knowing I will never be capable of working in the career I spent so many years achieving. I will never earn the income status I had and am forced to live on poverty benefits.  Oh well the pay sucks but the hours are great. ♥GG


No comments:

Post a Comment