Monday, July 15, 2013

I had a dream Today What a Day for a day Dream



I held my green Card as I rested out in my yard.

I had a dream Today Of my life I must turn a page
To write on my mind, I must leave this day and age

Friendships and loved ones of my past, 
Time is moving forward too fast

My thoughts are my own, It does not seem true,
Escaping their clutch, my mind feels brand new

A beautiful mind, was a sad thing to waste 
Folks behind me, for me had no Honor or Grace


I have become a different person much more fun,
It seems like my brain went from a walk to a run,

I had a dream for the future, not fearing the change,
I fear once I move on, this adventure I differently arrange

Held in the palm of my hand, New friends, a house, and a car,
To go to that from this, It just seems I have come so far.

Deep in my thoughts, I never want these feelings to stop, 
The more I struggle holding ground, I fear I may drop

The less I seem to last there, the less I seem to last here
In my life I moved on a lot, Happy again, I am not there.

I had a dream Today Of my life I must turn a page
To write on my mind, I must leave that day and age,

Share my work, but please do not remove credits
Rebel Cause (GanjaGoji) FB
www.ganjagoji.blogspot.com ©
GanjaGoji-SLP Graphics - © 

No comments:

Post a Comment