Friday, November 22, 2013

Demons By Imagine Dragons Tripp'in

My interpretation of the Song: Demons 
By Imagine Dragons
For Michael 1974 -1996 ... Only those who truly knew Will understand 
or maybe you Feel  me too


Both saints and pagans I see
Are all made of gold

When dreams all fail
And the ones I use to hail
Are the worst of all
Bloodlines ran stale

I won't hide the truth
I will hold onto you
With the beasts outside
There nowhere to hide

No matter what we breed
Most are made of greed
When the lights fade out
On the final day all sinners crawl

This is my kingdom come
I am not their sacrificial lamb
This is my kingdom come

I lost you to the eternal grave
Blood feuds created a funeral masquerade
There are no fences left to mend
About you they will always pretend
They heard of your premonitions 
They took credit without inhibitions

Don’t want to let you down
Nevertheless this is all for you
I believe that you are my truth

Your eyes, they shined so bright
I want to save your eternal light
I believe what was between you and me
Demons outside, your fate was meant to be

I put them all behind me for the last count
I won’t live with love of  a dollar amount
I do not want to escape this now
Unless you show me how

They say it's what we make
I say it's all up to fate
Your woven in my soul
I will never let you go
I will never let you go
I AM STILL STRONG


No comments:

Post a Comment